BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

miss her

asalamualaikum ???

hye alzz ?? wzzup ??

fine ,, its good ..

hurm ,, shafique only just wanna spitting out
about someone ...
she left me now ...


formerly ,, i just kidding want to love her ,, to make someone jealous maybe ..
but ,, everyday i imagine her in my mind ,, so, thats why .. i miss her today ...
i'm feel missing someone in mah life ....
u know ...

hurm ,, but i know ,, she doesnt love me ,, but ,, its okeyh ,,,
i wanna her to be of opinion me such as wind ..
she doesnt see ,, but she will feeling me everytime ...

hurm ,,
seriously ,,

I MISS YOUR LAUGH,
I MISS YOUR SMILE,
I MISS YOUR SELF ,
I MISS YOUR VOICE ,,
AND I MISS EVERYTHINGS ABOUT YOU !!!!

If u read my writing now !!!
i hope u understand what i'm say right now !!!

I'M SORRY ,, I CAN'T GIVE YOU A CHOCOLATE MORE !!!!
and i always pray and hope we will meet more soon !!!

SORRY 4 BROKEN ENGLISH Okeyh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment